For this #MenswearTuesday release, I took the time to reflect and count down my top 5 favorite releases of mine from 2012.
Disclaimer: I LOVE all of my updates on BLEU AVENUE, but these sets hold a special place in my heart.
5. BLEU AVENUE: #MenswearTuesday w/ Jeff Lahens in Boston- Entrepreneur Jeff Lahens and I shot at the Seaport Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts and I enjoyed playing with different angles in these shots! One thing that I feel that I excel in, is framing. I like how I framed a lot of the shots included in this photo set. You can see photos below of Jeff wearing his FRESHJIVE Scarf and Richer Poorer Socks. He also tried on a Staple Camo Blazer that is available on Karmaloop Now!
4. BLEU AVENUE: #MenswearTuesday w/ Theo Martins in Providence- Recording Artist Theo Martins and I worked extremely well together on these images! I ALWAYS enjoy working with such a personal inspiration of mine! Theo and I are both Rhode Island natives so it is always special when we travel from afar to shoot in Providence, Rhode Island! Theo can be seen in the beautiful photos below premiering an eye wear line that he will be releasing in 2013, his Big Ben Watch by FLuD Watches and a pair of J Shoes, which can be found on Karmaloop!
3. BLEU AVENUE: #MenswearTuesday w/ John Alves in Fall River- Stylist John Alves and I had SO much fun shooting at the Battleship Cove in Fall River, Massachusetts and I feel that this location is hands-down one of my best shooting locations to date! John can be seen below wearing his Big Ben Watch by FLuD Watches and you can shop FLuD Watches on Karmaloop here!
2. BLEU AVENUE: #MenswearTuesday w/ Dionte Noble in Providence- Designer Dionte Noble and I fully collaborated on these images! He brought his illustration game and I brought my photography game! I have only executed this concept twice in my photography career thus far! Dionte can be seen here wearing his Swindler Socks by Richer Poorer, Dr. Martens Brogue Shoes and Big Ben Watch by FLuD Watches!-All Available on Karmaloop!
1. BLEU AVENUE: #MenswearTuesday w/ Mattoo Manner in NYC- Menswear Enthusiast Mattoo Manner and I shot in one of my favorite secret locations in New York City! Mattoo and I visually communicated that he had a god complex because he was rocking God Clothing, a clothing brand in which he is a brand ambassador for. Mattoo can be seen below sartorially styled in his New Yorker Hat by Know1edge!-Available on Karmaloop!
Words and Photos by Tasha Bleu of Treu Bleu Imagery.